Daniel Rose Murillo
November 21, 1983 (age 31)
Danny (real name Daniel Rose Murillo) is one of the 6 current members of Hollywood Undead.
Danny is the current clean vocalist for Hollywood Undead, replacing Deuce since early 2010. He began to tour with them prior to his official introduction to the band in mid 2008, filling in for Deuce while he was absent.
Danny's mask has stayed looking fairly similar since his first one. The first mask he had, for touring with the band in the 2008-2010 period, was gold with a black paint splatter over the left eye. When he joined the band, the paint was exchanged for a latin cross, assumingly because he is of a Christian faith or belief. As of Notes from the Underground, the cross is made out of 6.5 Grendel bullet casings and the black paint splatter has returned.
Songs he's featured onEdit
- Been To Hell
- Comin' in Hot
- My Town
- I Don't Wanna Die
- Hear Me Now
- Gangsta Sexy
- Lights Out
- Coming Back Down
- Bullet (Backing vocals only)
- Pour Me
- Mother Murder
- Lump Your Head
- Le Deux
- Street Dreams
- Dead Bite
- From the Ground
- We Are
- Kill Everyone
- Up in Smoke
- One More Bottle
- New Day (Best Buy Exclusive)
- I Am (iTunes Exclusive)
- He has a wife named Theresa and a daughter named Scarlett.
- He used to be the lead singer of a band called Lorene Drive, who went on hiatus shortly after Danny joined HU. The band announced in late 2012 that a new album was in progress and that he would be returning, but all information about their hiatus ending has been deleted since.
- He has stated that his top three songs on American Tragedy are My Town, Hear Me Now, and, I Don't Wanna Die. However he said it was hard to decide as he loves all of the songs.
- He has a tattoo along his left arm that says "American Tragedy".
- He is the newest member of the band.
- He runs a clothing line called Danny Rose Supply .
- He has a nose piercing.
- He was on American Idol Season 9, but left to join the band.
- He graduated Los Angeles Music Academy College of Music.
- It is rumoured that he does backing vocals in "El Urgencia" from Desperate Measures despite not being an official band member at the time of recording.
- He is featured in a song called "Pain" by a band named My American Heart.
- His Twitter account is "Danieldrive".
- His Instagram account is "danny_rose_murillo".