|MySpace • Swan Songs • American Tragedy • Notes from the Underground • Day of the Dead • V|
This is the first time that band members use multiple masks during the promotion of one album. Each member has three versions of their masks in three different main and secondary colors; black and gold, silver and blue, red and white.
- Charlie Scene has a black bandana with golden letters, a blue bandana with silver letters and a red bandana with white letters.
- Danny has a golden mask with a black cross, a silver mask with a blue cross and a red mask with a white cross.
- Funny Man has a black, a blue and a red mask. The secondary colors are present in his three signature dots.
- J-Dog has a red mask with white blood, a silver mask with blue blood and a black mask with golden blood.
- Johnny 3 Tears has a a silver mask with blue "3"-s, a red mask with white "3"-s and a golden mask with black "3"-s.
Charlie still wears a bandana but this time without images. He no longer has his name on top. On top he has the word Hollywood with his name under it, now being broken up in two lines but retaining the previously used font. Under his name, he has "LA" written stylized with the two letters merging into each other.
Like most members of the band, Danny has also replaced his mask with a chrome one. The mask has one color and retains his signature smirk. The cross is no longer a physical attachment to the mask but rather just a stylistic paint with patterns reminiscent of his first mask.
Like most members of the band, Funny Man has also replaced his mask with a chrome one, although he previously stated that he disliked wearing masks. His new mask is reminiscent of a regular goalie mask with dozens of small holes, a prominent a forehead and a nose that faces inwards. He retained his three signature dots.
Like most members of the band, J-Dog has also replaced his mask with a chrome one. The mask itself is has one color, while his signature dollar sign and the blood pattern use the secondary color of a given collection. There is also a triangle shaped dent on his forehead, reminiscent of the pyramid from his previous masks.
Like most members of the band, Johnny has also replaced his mask with a chrome one. His new mask is still very much detailed, much more so than the other members'. His mask is covered in three different kind of carvings of butterflies. He now has two "3"-s on his mask on both side of his face.