|Swan Songs B-Sides EP|
|Released:||June 23, 2009|
|Producers:||Don Gilmore, Danny Lohner, Deuce|
Swan Songs B-Sides EP is an extended play by Hollywood Undead that was released on June 23, 2009. It consists of four B-side songs that were recorded during the sessions of Swan Songs, but never made it onto the album.
The four tracks featured on the EP are also available as bonus tracks on different editions of the album. The Loss was released on the Indie Store edition of the album, The Natives was released on the Smartpunk edition, and both Pain and Knife Called Lust were released on the United Kingdom and Japanese editions of the albums. Pain is also included on the iTunes edition of the album as a bonus track.
Swan Songs B-Sides EP was released on iTunes by the band, but was shortly taken off. The four tracks featured on the EP were later added to the collector's edition of Swan Songs on iTunes, along with the three tracks from Swan Songs Rarities EP and the three tracks from Black Dahlia Remixes.
|3.||Knife Called Lust||2:59|
- Hollywood Undead
- Charlie Scene - lead guitar, vocals
- Da Kurlzz - drums, percussion, vocals
- Deuce - bass guitar, clean vocals
- Funny Man - clean vocals
- J-Dog - keyboards, rhythm guitar, synthesizer, vocals
- Johnny 3 Tears - vocals
- Production, mixing, and mastering by Danny Lohner
- Shady Jeff - programming, vocals
- The EP reached #24 on the Billboard Top 200 chart
- The EP reached #20 on the Top Hard Rock Albums chart
- The EP reached #50 on the Top Rock Album chart
|Swan Songs • American Tragedy • Notes from the Underground • Day of the Dead • V|
|Black Dahlia Remixes • American Tragedy Redux|
|7 Song Sampler • 3 Song Sampler • Swan Songs B-Sides EP • Swan Songs Rarities EP|